NEW PVP/ELITE SISTER
We have a name – Knights Obsidian! Things are progressing in designing this elite sister guild so stay tuned to hear about recruiting, news and their raiding escapades!
Change is just an opportunity to make things better, right? We have added some new content on the current site:
- Knights Obsidian. The new, elite sister guild now has its own forum on the website. This is where you will find information on how to apply to the PVP guild and find out the latest training runs, etc.
- New Players Section. In trying to make it easier to find things on the website, we’ve added a “Navigating the Forums” subforum as well as one for “Guild Guidelines”. This is also where you’ll find information regarding the “Bindle Chat Group” and player “Introductions”.
- Crafting Groups. A new main forum where you can locate crafting groups or create your own to speed up your leveling in Enchanting, Clothing, Blacksmithing, and Woodworking.
- Guild-Wide Events. This is where you’ll find out what fun events we’re planning for the entire guild! We already have a couple of things (check out newsletter section “Upcoming Events”).
- Gallery. We’re working on getting Elder Council character photos into a photo gallery as we proudly wear our New York Runway-ready, fashionable guild tabards. It’s also where you’ll get to see the exclusive pictures of the guild wedding of the year between Maddawg Sic Em and shotofespresso! Planning a wedding with another guild member? Let us know and we’ll post those pictures, too!
- Bindle Text Chat Group. Can’t stand voice chat? Too many background noises? Whatever your reason, you can now communicate with other guild members via text chat. Download the Bindle app on any Apple or Android mobile device, create your profile, then search for #obsididanguard. Just “knock” on our door and we’ll let you in!
XxBoss1337xX (Raid Leader)
Wyt3Rabbit (Raid Leader)
RECRUITING & RANKS
For now, all new members who want to become “active” with bank privileges, will continue to be on probation for one week, be required to register on the guild’s website and add an introduction post on the forum (see SITE AND FORUM CHANGES for more information). We are aware that this may not solve the issues with having people come in, raid our bank, then leave, but it’s a start.
RUNNING WITH WULF
(Dungeon Runs by Crim50nWulf3813)
Hey all! S0ulWulf here! First, I want to welcome all the new members and hope to play alongside all of you. Second, I’m hosting two low level dungeon runs: This Friday (Sept. 25) for AD, 6pm-2am Eastern, then another run on Saturday (Sept. 26)for EP, starting at 12 noon Eastern. The cutoff for sign ups is Thursday, but if the spots aren’t filled, just message me in-game @Crim50nWulf3813 and I’ll give you a jump in! So sign-up and come run with the Wulf to level up! Watch the runs on my Twitch stream (S0ulWulf38) if we get enough players.
MADDAWG'S BARK HOUSE
(PvP bites of knowledge by Maddawg Sic Em)
Know your Role. It seems that I have people tell me every day or so, “Maddawg I wanna go do Cyrodiil”. So, I put together a run and it’s me being followed around by 15 archers of all shapes and sizes. We have Nightblade archers, Templar Archers, Sorcerer Archers and tons of DragonKnight Archers…. Yes, I said DK archers. “But Maddawg, I think a DragonKnight Archer will be good”… “IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK!”
If you want to step up to the big league, if you want to be a Knight Obsidian, then you have to know your role. A good PvP group is no different than a good raid group. Best rule of thumb is: for every four (4) DPS, you should have a tank and a healer, plus your DPS should be about 50/50 ranged and melee. If you’re having trouble with how to build something or would like to find out what we need, jump in the forums and post your build. One of our trainers will be more than glad to help guide you to greatness, or even take you on a dungeon run to demonstrate. But for now, and I quote, “KNOW YOUR DAMN ROLE, AND SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH”
-Maddawg out (with some help from “The Rock”)
9/23/15 – 10/7/15: Show Your Guild Pride Photo Contest! Put on your guild tabard and take a picture of your character wearing it in the most crazy, random place you can find! Check out the website under “Guild-Wide Events” for more information! Prizes will be grab-bag style – this isn’t something you want to miss out on!
9/25/15, Friday: Low level dungeon runs in Aldmeri Dominion. Hosted by council member, S0ulWulf38 (GT: Crim50nWulf3813), which he’ll stream on his Twitch channel. Time: 6pm-2am, Eastern time. Sign up on website calendar. Cut-off is Thursday at 11:55pm, Eastern time. (See S0ulWulf38’s article “Running with the Wulf”).
9/26/15, Saturday: Low level dungeon runs in Ebonheart Pact. Hosted by council member, S0ulWulf38 (GT: Crim50nWulf3813), which he’ll stream on his Twitch channel. Time: 12noon-12midnight, Eastern time. Sign up on website calendar. Cut-off is Thursday at 11:55pm, Eastern time. (See S0ulWulf38’s article “Running with Wulf”).
10/24/15, Saturday: Fishing Tournament! Yes, that’s right… a guild-wide fishing tournament! Start saving your bait. We’re still working on the logistics, but you can keep an eye on the information via “Guild-Wide Events” on the website.