The Order of Obsidian
The Order of Obsidian is a dedicated group of individuals committed to working together to complete endgame vet and hard-mode content. Membership in the Order is by invitation only. Click here to learn more about the Order and ESO End-game Content to apply for consideration visit the Application forum.
|Main Tank||OPEN||Off Tank||ValkyrieOndreya|
|Main Healer||FilteredRiddle||Off Healer||SavageFire124|
- SavageFire124 (Commander)
- Main Tank- Primary Single Target Boss Fight Tank. The main tank should be a high mitigation, high survivability, high health bulwark. The entire build focused on being able to survive the biggest hits while keeping the boss from targeting anyone else.
- Off Tank- Secondary Multiple Target Boss Fight Tank. The Off Tank still possess strong mitigation abilities, however due to the current design of the game there is no mechanic which requires two characters to mitigate huge single hit damage. The off tank will handle secondary targets via mitigation or kiting and will develop a spec which allows for an alternative high DPS set-up without the reassignment of champion points or skill morphs. On fights where a second tank is not required the Off Tank will assist with DPS.
- Main Healer- A focused pure healing character with a build designed to generate the absolute maximum healing per second.
- Off Healer- A capable healer who is responsible for the health of the DPS and who could for a limited period sustain the health of the entire trial team but primarily serves as the back-up to the efforts of the Main Healer stepping in when damage taken by the group is in danger of overwhelming the group. The Off Healer like the off tank will also be a part of the DPS team with skills and abilities designed to facilitate both roles during all fights.
- DPS- In addition to the obvious (hit stuff until it stops fighting back and gives up treasures) DPS will be assigned the responsibility of providing certain buffs to the trials team. In general we will endeavor to have a mix of classes, stamina vs magicka, and ranged vs melee builds in the group. A good mix will allow us to cover all of the available buffs and will facilitate gearing up the group in the most efficient possible way.
Last edited by Savagefire124 on Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:38 am; edited 5 times in total